Monday, October 10, 2011

Benefit Badgal brown Mascara Review

I never bought any mascara in any shades other than black. But recently, I have received this mascara for my birthday and I decided to give it a try, and to be honest, I was impressed with the results. Moreover, I did not really try any more benefit products for 2 years now. The products describes itself as having deep brown mascara for mile-high lashes. The brown colour doesn't really show up on my lashes, as my lashes are really black, but you could somewhat see the colour in sunlight or any sort of bright lighting. As for the mile-high lashes, it did lengthen my lashes, but it doesn't hold a curl. As many of you guys know, I do have short asian lashes that goes straight down. The texture of this mascara feels really heavy and sticky, so if you brush too much of this on your lashes, it will look clumpy.





The left side doesn't have the mascara vs. the Right side has the mascara

both products has the mascara! Look how long these lashes are now. 


Overall, I would recommend this mascara to use for everyday wear, but it would be better if they can hold a curl + the lengthening that it already has.

No comments:

Post a Comment