Saturday, December 3, 2011

Absolute Total Diamond Skin 79 BBcream Review

So far, Skin79 has been my favourite BBcream brand ever, and recently, I've decided to spend a little more on the Diamond Version of this bbcream. To me, this one feels no different than my already favourite, Super+ bbcream also by Skin79.However, I can feel that it gives a more thicker coverage than the Super+ Bbcream, and it feels like it has the same coverage as the Missha BBcream. Moreover, I feel that this cream gives a better coverage than most foundations. Again, it gives a rather dewy finish and sort of feels oilly, so moisturiser is not needed. The only difference that is labelled is that this one has a better SPF37 PA++ whereas the other one only has a SPF25PA++. 



The shade is slightly lighter than my hand

 And this is how it looks like when used as a foundation: (I only use the bbcream + translucent powder to set, and used NO concealers)

Notice the imperfections on my forehead? It does a good job at covering it




I think this is the bbcream that I would use during my bad skin days. It is quite expensive when it is bought at pmall (around $30-$40). Fortunately, I got this from ebay which was only around $15. I think I have just found my second favourite bbcream =)

2 comments:

  1. I like your necklace is it from Forever21?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say "UM.." way too much in ur video's. It's really annoying. Anyways, ur make up is okay :/.

    But keep up with the great work though!

    ReplyDelete