Friday, November 18, 2011

My Beauty Diary Eye Mask Review

Recently, I've visited T&T to buy some My Beauty Diary masks, and came across My beauty Diary Eye Masks! They were around the same price as 1 box of masks (10) $7.99, but the eye masks only came in 7 per pack, so they were kind of expensive.
cute packaging!


So what these masks are are vitimin C enriched Eye masks, and they have the special design that covers the top, bottom and the side of the eye.

When taken out of the package, it looks like this:
kind of like fishes with a big mouth =D



This is how it looks on the eyes:

pretty scary, LOL
I love this mask the first time I tried it, after 20 minutes, my dark circles seem less visible as well as those fine wrinkles under my eyes (which I have alot of)

No comments:

Post a Comment