Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nails of the Day: Pretty Floral Purple Nail Tutorial

I have been really bored with my nails lately, and I've been changing my nail style every single day, because I feel that whatever I have on my nails, just isn't good enough...and I'm really tired of just mono coloured nails. So tonight, this is what I've came up with

excuse my disgusting thumb and the my sloppy skills at putting on nail polish


These are the 3 polishes that I've used:


1. H&M nail polish - Lovely Lavender
2. OPI - Happy Aniversary
3. Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Color - Clear

Step 1.



Start by taking small pieces of tape and using the straight edge to tape the bottom part of the nails on a slant. Do this for each finger



Step 2. 

taking a lavender polish, colour in the upper part of the nails where there's no tape. This will give you that clean edge tip when the tip is taken off. 

Step 3. 


to make the more elegant,  add this glittery top coat on top of the lavender polish.

Step 4. 


When the nail polish is dry-ish, take the tape off, and stick the floral decorations on top of the painted nails. When the tip of the nails isn't completely dry, it is easier for the stickers to be stuck on them. Make sure the stickers are firmly stuck on the nails, and wait for the polish underneath to dry.

Step 5.


Add a top coat as a final step. And you're done =)





No comments:

Post a Comment