Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Missha The Style Lipsticks Review


I recently received these lipsticks from ebay - seller: rubyruby76 - price: $9.98 USD each
As I've mentioned before, I'm a sucker for pink lipsticks and are always on the hunt for good ones. And these are the latest ones I've came across:
1. Crystal Shine Rouge - PK02
2. Creamy Matte Lip Rouge - PK03


Left: PK02 Right: PK03




1. Crystal Shine Rouge - PK02


This is a sparkly pink lipstick and it smells like strawberries =). The sparkles aren't too heavy, and its just enough to give you a tint. I have already started using this lipstick, and I love it. It's a little sheer, but not too sheer to give colours on your lips. I think its also good enough for everyday wear with any makeup.


2. Creamy Matte Lip Rouge - PK03

Unlike the other one, this lipstick goes on really creamy and gives you sort of a chalky and matte finish. This lipstick smells like watermelons. It gives a "bolder" look than the other one, and it shows up really pink.



Overall, I love these lipsticks! They smell great! And gives awesome colours!

1 comment: