Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jet Nail Spa: Hand Treatment Gloves Review

I randomly stopped by at Winners today at the clearance counter and saw a package of get Nail Spa Hand Treatment Gloves on clearance for $3.00 CAD. I normally don't buy things that you only use once, so I hesitated, but at that price, I just decided to give it a try. The box (which I threw out right after walking out in winners; it wasn't big enough to fit into my bag) included:

2 Hand Treament gloves
1 Pair of outer plastic gloves to place outside of the treatment gloves (same as the ones included in hair dye packages)

One of the treatment glove packages look like this:




To the Left of it is how the glove looks like the outer plastic protective glove. It is a cloth material saturated in active ingredients to make your hands softer =). You can wear this either hot or cold. Just stick it in the microwave for 6-10 seconds to wear it hot. But I just decided to slip it right on cold. It is suggested for you to wear for 10 minutes, but I wore it for half an hour.

My hands came out so soft =) and it rebuilt the moisture around my finger nails. Definitely worth the $3 treatment. 


1 comment: