Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2 Steps To Beautiful Hands

I've been a nail bitter for most of my life, and I've recently kicked the habit. Unfortunately, it left me with all those flakey and dead skin and callus around my nails, and it isn't pretty. I've recently figured out a way to get rid of this by using only two products.





Step 1.



Polish the Flakey parts of your skin around the nails using any nail filer to get rid of the dead skin and the callus. Scrub especially on the callus parts. This will get rid of any of dead skin cells. 

Step 2. 



Once you're done scrubbing, take any mineral oil cuticle treatment or the almond oil nail treatment from body shop, just place this oil around the nails. Let this sink into your skin, and you should see the results right away. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment