Friday, August 26, 2011

Kose Medicated Seikisho Whitening Mask Review

I bought this whitening mask and it could be seen in my Asian Skincare Haul Video. I finally decided to give it a try today. The label says "whitening", so I assumed that it would be a white creme mask...but to my surprise......


IT'S BLUE! Well, navy blue to be exact....

It is a navy blue gel peeling mask. When you first put this mask on, you can feel a slight tingly feeling.

wow...I look scary...and as you can tell, I didn't spread this evenly enough
And this mask dries really quick, and when it does, you will have difficulty talking, because it hardens, so after that, comes the really really annoying part....


Peeling it off!! It took me around half an hour to 40 minutes to finally get it all off. There were some pretty stubborn pieces, so I just used mineral oil to get the pieces off. Also, it might feel like as if you're peeling wax off of your skin, so it might hurt a little. 




My face feels so fresh and clean afterwards =). There's so much of it in this one bottle, that I think it'll last me at least half a year if I use it twice a week. Overall, I think this is a great mask, just the peeling part gets pretty annoying, and the fact that it hardens so you won't be able to talk or move your mouth until you peel the mask off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment