Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails (180 Set in Stone) Polish Review

Lately, I've been having this thing for collecting pale pink Nail Polishes because it looks so feminine and girly.
A few that I bought lately were the OPI Romantic Series Mini Polishes, and then the Nubar Pink Polish.
Today, I was with a friend in Wal-mart (again) and I saw this pretty pink Sally Hansen Nail Polish in 180 Set in Stone for only $2!!!!!!!! Awhile ago, I promised that I'd give up on buying those inferior quality nail polishes and start buying OPI polishes. But @ only $2, and a pretty colour, I couldn't resist So I immediately went home to redo my polish, and the result is this:


Now, this is after putting on 5 coats, because the first coat goes on pretty transparent, like as if you're wearing no polish at all but a clear topcoat. It dries really shiny and the colour is great =). I like it, but I don't like it enough to purchase it at the same price as an OPI polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment