Friday, July 8, 2011

3 Easy Steps To Sleek Straight Voluminous Hair With Just 1 Product

So I was shopping at Wal-Mart the other day, and I was browsing through the hair styling aisle when I came across these two bottles of hair spray selling for just $2.50 CAD
At only that price, I couldn't help but grab them both. At the moment, these only come in Sleek & Shine for straight hair and Curls & Shine for those with wavy hair or curly hair. As you can probably tell, I've already tried out the Sleek & Shine and it is the most amazing hair styling product that I've tried. I've got to say that it's better than the Got 2 Be Sexy. My hair used to get in clumps and tangled and feels oily after awhile, but with this product, my hair stays soft and sleek and tangle-free all day long just as if I've just blow dried my hair.

And of-course, I'm usually a really lazy person, so I try to find short cuts to achieve great hair while doing less, so here is my usual routine:


1.  Right after shower, towel dry your hair to get rid of excess dripping water. While your hair is still damp, spray all over hair (you only need about 4-5 sprays).

2. Turn your head upside down, grab your blow dryer and a flat brush, simultaneously blow dry sections of your hair that you are brushing.


 don't forget to blow dry your roots!! (That's what give the volume). When you feel that most of your hair is dry, and your roots is completely dry, Flip your hair back up

3. Blow dry the rest of the hair.


Ta-da!, you should have straight-sleep voluminous hair that lasts you all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment