Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nails of the Day: Royal White




Usually, I wouldn't do my nails if they are short, but since its just the starting of the term and I figured I might as well be creative with nails before the term progresses and I get busy and won't have any time to make any blog posts, I figured, why not?




Step 1:
Use a pink nude sheer colour and add 1-2 coats of polish. Let dry, I used Sally Hansen Salon Manicure - Camella

Step 2: Using the nail guard sticker, place it near the cuticles of your nail

Step 3. Use white nail polish to paint the "tips" I used OPI

Step 4. Use the crown nail decals and place where the white polish meets the pink nude one

Step 4. Add a silver gem to the middle of the brown. Add a top coat, I used OPI - Original Nail Envy which results in an amazing shine

And repeat this for all nails and you're done =)


No comments:

Post a Comment