Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Skin 79 White Reviving Skin Radiance Solution

Skin79 is one of my favourite BBcream brands so far, and 1 month and a half ago, I was browsing online for Korean cosmetics, I came across this bottle of whitening serum on sale:


Sorry for the dark picture, but the whitening serum came in a box(to which I threw out) and in this attractive bottle like this.

So this is what it claims on the back of the bottle:
"Highly concentrated whitening solution containing Flora-WH, Niacinamide, which prevents pigment deposits, brings brightness to the skin from the inside.


Directions: After using softener, evenly spread a moderate amount on entire face and allow to absorb"


I have been using this serum for over a month now, and I absolutely love it! I can already see the whitening difference (even though on the camera, it shows up as my face more whiter than the rest of my body, LOL).



After rubbing it into the skin, the serum leaves a freshly scent like you just took a shower. Moreover, there is a slight cooling sensation that lasts for a few minutes. I have added this serum into my daily morning routine. Sometimes, I also use this instead of a moisture and it really does the job =D

No comments:

Post a Comment