Friday, November 4, 2011

Bliss Make Over Your Mani Review

 Yesterday, I stopped by Winners again (my FAV place for discounted beauty products). And I picked up this

Yes! The original price for this was $54.00 CAD and I got it or only $30.00 CAD. It is also avaliable at Sephora for the original price. 


So what this essentially is is a hand recovery set. It makes your rough hands super soft! The package contains:

Hand Cream


and gloves 


The gloves are even coated with vitimin infused gel-lining!
The best thing about this is that the gloves can be worn alone for 20 minutes OR with the intensive hand cream to achieve the hand softening effect. 


So, first. here is what my hands looked like before: (notice all the cracks and peels)

After applying a small amount of the hand cream on both of my hands and then I slip on the gloves for 20 minutes. The results:


The cracks and peels are alot less noticeable and my hands feel super soft! Its recommended that you use this treatment twice a week to treat your hands =). 


No comments:

Post a Comment