Sunday, December 25, 2011

Plastic Surgery Makeup (Without the need of Plastic Surgery)

Ever since when I was a teenager, I realized that my nose has been very flat =_= and truthfully, I have considered surgery or a nose injection (and I still am) because I don't have a nose bridge, and its really frustrating when I wear glasses because alot of the times, my glasses keep on sliding off, and of course, there's that beauty side (a flat nose, in my opinion, just doesn't look that flattering). So recently, I've been experimentation with make-up and discovered a way how to "fake" a nose bridge and as well as making your eyes seem bigger and your face slimmer.
Enjoy
xoxo.

This is how I looked before makeup

After Makeup:




 And this is what it looks like in natural lighting (without the light shining on my face)

No comments:

Post a Comment