Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nails of the Day: Crystal Rocks

This is the 2nd time of the day where I changed my nails. I was unhappy with the way my first design looked (not to mention the pearls fell off and it took practically 1 hr to do). This nail look is much simpler  and it took only 15 minutes to do

1. Rimmel Lycra Wear - 399 Black Satin
2. Nail Gems
3. Sally Hansen 10 Day No Chip Nail Colour - Clear
 Step 1.
Choose any colour that you want to be the base. I choose Black. Paint your entire nail with this colour.

Step 2.
Pick any small size crystals, and using tweezers, put them on one side of the nails. Do this immediately right after you paint your nails because you don't want the nail polish to dry or else the crystals will not stick. Repeat for all fingers. And let dry.

Step 3.
Coat with a clear top coat.





No comments:

Post a Comment