Sunday, September 18, 2011

Japanese Eyeshadow Minihaul

So I went on www.adambeauty.com yet, AGAIN to purchase some Japanese cosmetics. for those who don't know what that site is, its basically an asian cosmetics (mainly japanese and korean cosmetics) online store. The interface looks a little ghetto, and all the explanations are all in Chinese (traditional), but nevertheless, its the cheapest online store I've found so far. They offer a flat rate of $2 USD shipping worldwide =). So here are my latest purchases from them from the discounted section:


1. Shiseido Majolica Majorca Midnight Dresser ~ $20 USD
2. Integrate Eyeshadow BL 117 ~$12 USD
3. Shiseido Majolica Majorca Shadow Customize PK 421 ~$3USD
I actually purchased this by accident =_= I never thought the midnight dresser would only contain TWO eyeshadow colours: silver and black, which I already have tons of duplicates of siiiigh




This is a really nice dark pink sparkly shadow that was also on sale =)




 What I love about Japanese cosmetic palettes is that on the back of the box they show you where on the eyes to put the colours =)







No comments:

Post a Comment