Thursday, September 8, 2011

Collective Bargin Haul

I can't believe I've been shopping again for these =_= I should really stop going to Winners to look for bargains because usually I find something that I like for a big discount







Top: Urban Decay Naked Palette
Middle: Smashbox Masquerade Baked Fusion Soft Lights Palette Illusion
Bottom: Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette

and I thought I would never ever buy this.
Urban Decay Naked Palette & Primer 


Top: Danielle Laroche Eye Serum
L'oreal Hip Matte Shadow Duo - Striking 907
Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse - Blue Heaven
Middle: Nivea - Expert Lift Eye Care
Rimmel London Colour Rush - 050 Sunshine
Love & Beauty Goldie Tones Palette
Bottom: H2O+ Night Oasis Rejuventing Gel
Elf Kabuki Face Brush

1 comment:

  1. hey woo hoo for the urban decay palette i love it!!!!

    ps i made a purchase to ELF and they never delivered my stuff and i live in UK can u believe they said wait til Monday :( how long did your's takes?

    ReplyDelete