Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Revolon Lip Butters Review



So while in California, I had a chance to stroll down the streets of downtown Mountainview (?) I think by myself. Since I don't have a car or anything, I couldn't really go far. The weather was so warm and lovely, unlike Toronto, where its still snowing. I stepped out in my Liz Lisa dress and felt like it's spring time already =)





 I stopped by the CVS pharmacy to see what they had to offer in there. I decided to pick up 2 lip butters because I've been hearing great things about them and also it was because they had the buy one get 1 1/2 off. I picked up two colours: a bolder one and a light girly colour.





to be honest, I can't really tell the difference between these and lipsticks except for the fact that they're more moisturising. The colours aren't exactly sheer, they have the same pigmentation as lipsticks except they glide on quite well. I suffer from dry lips alot and when I apply lipsticks, often they exaggerate the effects of my lip wrinkles, but these do not. I think I will definitely be purchasing more colours =)



1 comment:

  1. thanks for the review (: I've been dying to get these because everyone is talking about them & I can't get Revlon here in the Netherlands (TT^TT). I like your blog and followed you :D maybe you could follow me back? x

    My Blog ~ xLittleBells

    ReplyDelete